Fresno Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Who Care About You
Delivering the benefits you need when you need them
At Perez, Williams, Medina & Rodriguez, LLP, we offer complete workers’ compensation representation in all areas of your claim. With more than 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys quickly identify the benefits to which you are entitled and relentlessly pursue those benefits in court.
California workers’ compensation attorneys are on your side
Our approach to workers’ compensation cases is to listen, investigate and advocate. We listen to you to better understand your situation. We work hard to develop your case and then present it effectively in court. We invite you to learn more about the many aspects of workers’ compensation:
- Benefits. Your workers’ compensation benefits include lost wages, medical bills and other injury-related expenses.
- Death cases. If your family was affected by a workplace death, you can expect to receive burial expenses and disability payments to help ease the financial pain.
- Injuries. An injury at work can be a sudden traumatic injury, which happens instantly or an occupational disease or cumulative trauma, which appears over time. Common types of workplace injuries include broken bones, burns, brain injuries, spine injuries and loss of limbs.
- Coming from and going to work. The law once excluded injuries that occurred while coming from and going to work, but now you may be able to receive workers’ compensation benefits in many of these situations.
- Denial. If your workers’ compensation claim is initially denied, an adept attorney does not stop working to obtain the benefits you deserve. We can appeal the denial and pursue your right to compensation.
- Rights of injured workers. You may have other rights in California in addition to your workers’ compensation benefits.
A workplace injury is a life-altering event, but the attorneys at Perez, Williams, Medina & Rodriguez, LLP are committed to making things a little easier for you and your family.
Confer with results-driven workers’ compensation attorneys in Fresno, CA
The bottom line of any workers’ compensation case is the benefits you receive. At Perez, Williams, Medina & Rodriguez, LLP, we care about your bottom line; we work hard to get you the benefits you need as quickly and efficiently as possible. From our offices in Fresno, CA we serve clients throughout the Central Valley. Contact us at 559-445-0123 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
NOTICE: Making a false or fraudulent workers’ compensation claim is a felony subject to up to 5 years in prison or a fine of up to $50,000 or double the value of the fraud, whichever is greater, or by both imprisonment and fine.